Today I've been editing my final outcome for my exhibition and preparing my work to be printed. I've done a couple of versions of my final piece, one colour, one black and white and one that's black and white with a rectangle of colour in a central position. I did the last one so that I had an idea of what my final piece would look like and also to be on display outside our exhibition as a preview of my work. For the overall photo I rotated it and cropped it slightly to improve the composition and make it more exciting to look at as well as adjusting the colour to make the reds stand out more and to give a more vibrant green as often in nature photography greens can come out very yellow because of the genetic make up of the plants. To prepare this photo for printing I split the black and white photo into 8 equal parts to be printed A3, making an A0 size piece. I then found the section I wanted to be colour, making this an A2 size piece out of two A3. The reason I've split up the piece like this rather than having two large prints done is to correlate with my 'panorama' image - I wanted to try lining up an image like that, just in a different form.